Vitamins, they are so essential for our daily life, for our health, so we won’t get sick, or to maintain it, but also, for training it is vital to take them, you stretch your limit by doing heavier exercises, and so your body is in demand for more nutrients, and more vitamins. Now, if you don’t have them, there could be a gap forming, and eventually you could have problems because of that, you can get sick or you can have other problems. Now, we have lots of supplements out there, and int his post we’re going to review one of those, which is called Animal Pak by Universal.
The following topics we’re going to discuss:
– What is the product?
– What has it inside?
– What kind of flavors does it have?
– The general opinion
– The overall rating, followed by my personal rating
– Pros and cons
– How does it perform compared to other supplements of the same branch?
– Should you buy it?
– Serving size
– Prices and where to buy
– Ending conclusion
there’s a lot to go through, so let’s start!
Animal Pak, what is it?
Like I’ve already mentioned, this is a multivitamin supplement, specially aided for sporters, athletes, and people who performs exercises, you need this or else your health will crumble, it is like one athlete state, take this one away, and your foundation will fall away, and you’ll end with nothing left, lots of people won’t think about taking them, but training without vitamins is an absolutely no go!
Also, to make sure the rest of your supplements work perfectly, you need to have everything covered, like something “stupid” as vitamins, because this is actually the last thing you would think about ( many people who starts to exercise make this mistake), but you can do damage to your body, since you will get a deficit, and in the long while, lose size, energy and strength.
So, this one covers all the vitamins and minerals needed to perform well in the gym! Let us take a closer look to what it has inside.
The ingredients of the supplement
It doesn’t have to surprise you, it has lots of vitamins inside, you can find the following ingredients in it:
– It has 20 calories, having more of that wouldn’t make sense for a multivitamin product
– 2 grams of carbs, which has 1 gram of Dietary Fiber
– 3 grams of protein
– 9,900 IU of Vitamin A, which is 198% of the daily dose, so it is good enough to cover the growth you will have of training
– 1 gram of Vitamin C, which is 1.667%(!!) of your average daily dose!
– 680IU of Vitamin D, this is 170% of your DV
– 300IU of Vitamin E, which is 1.000% of your DV
– 76 mg of Thiamin, which is 5.067% of the daily dose
– The same 76 mg of Robiflavin, this is 4.471% of the DV
– 82 mg of Niacin, it is “only” 410% of the DV
– 180 mg of Vitamin B6, which is 9.000% of the DV
– 400 mcg of Folic Acid, which is perfectly 100% of the DV
– 50 mcg of Vitamin B12, which is 833% of the DV
– 300 mcg of Biotin, this is also 100% of the DV
– 76 mg of Pantothenic Acid, this is 760% DV
– 170 mg of Calcium, this is 17% of the DV ( you can find the rest very easily in your food, or other supplements)
– 30 mg of Phosphorus, this is only 3% of DV
– 150 mcg of Iodine, this is 100% of DV
– 400 mg of Magnesium, it is 100% DV
– 30 mg of Zinc, which is 200% DV
– 50 mcg Selenium, this is 71% DV
– 600 mcg of Copper, which is 30% DV
– 5 mg of manganese, it is 250% of DV
– 60 mcg of Chromium, this is 50% DV
– 260 mg of Potassium, it is 7% of the DV
As you see, the most ingredients are way above the 100% DV, and especially the vitamins are, so no worry to have fewer vitamins than necessary with this supplement.
But they also included a Performance Complex, this includes:
– Uni-Pro Blend ( Whey Protein isolate, Liver, Beef Protein Isolate, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Hawthorn, Milk Thistle, Citrus Bioflavonoids)
– Para-Aminobenzoic Acid
– Choline Bitartrate
– Pyridoxine a-Ketoglutarate
They’ve also added an Amino Acid Complex, consisting of:
– Glutamic Acid
– Aspartic Acid
What else is an Antioxidant Complex, which has:
– Pine Bark Extract
– Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA
– Grapeseed Extract
– Coenzyme Q10
And to end, they added another complex, which is called Digestive Enzyme Complex, which has:
– Inulin ( not Insulin)
– Acid Protease
This is a whole list of ingredients, but all this combined will make sure you will have the strength, power and sufficient nutrients streaming towards your body and muscles, to maintain your health, improve your size, and get more power!
Which kind of flavors does it have?
Luckily, this list is not too long, well, not like the ingredients list.
– Plain, this isn’t bad, but we liked the flavored ones more
– Cherry Berry
We liked the orange flavor the most, but we were not quite a fan of the flavors and the taste of it.
The general opinion about it
The general reception is quite positive, people love the effect this supplement has, it has all the vitamins and minerals necessary, you don’t need to worry anymore about it, and can hit the gym harder and harder, and your resources will be filled every time before and after it.
Also, the fact you don’t urinate too much, even when this has lots of vitamins, is a big plus, for other supplements it is possible to urinate lots (I know it from my own experience), also the kidneys and liver health will be promoted, due the antioxidants inside the product.
You have the choice between the pills and the powder, the majority would choose the pills, due the taste is not so good, to say it generous (we know this after reviewing it, you can hardly swallow it). That is really the big minor point that we found, and also what other people think.
Now it is time to look to the overall rating!
The overall rating
As you know, we divide the ratings in different parts before coming to the overall one.
Effects Rating: 9.5/10
Results Rating: 9.6/10
Product Quality Rating: 9.8/10
Top Rated Flavor: 7/10
Average Flavor Rating: 6.7/10
Verified Buyer rating: 9.5/10
Overall Rating: 9.1/10 My Personal Overall Rating: 9.2/10
The product actually deserves a better rating, but the taste/flavors really screw that, which is a really sad thing!
Pros and cons
– It has plenty of vitamins and minerals, it is good enough to get your body in the foundation it needs to perform superior in the gym
– The antioxidants in it will keep your liver and kidneys in a good condition
– Because of the effects, you will get more energy, thus increasing the reps, and weights of your training, which in return gives better results
– You don’t have to urinate lots of times a day because of the supplement
– The chance of injuries is seriously reduced because of this
– It has only one contra actually, but it is a major one, the taste/flavors. It is horrible, you almost can’t swallow it, so it is really up to you to consider taking this as capsules or go for the scoops anyway.
How does this product compare to other ones of its class?
Against the Vitamode of Evlution Nutrition -> click here to get it <-:
It is really a shame for the flavors, since it really can compete with this one, however, the Vitamode has one advantage, it is also good for the eyes and bone health.
They also didn’t take the mistake of actually bring these with flavors, but only as capsules, so let me say that the Vitamode is slightly better than the Animal Pak.
Against the Opti-Men of Optimum Nutrition -> click here to get it <-:
This is a very good product, but there are claims and comments that this product is missing some key vitamins, like some B Vitamins, to have it totally polished, it also seems that they recently change something to the pills, and some of them change into powder, we will write a review about this product soon, but what we can say is: Opti-Men is slightly less good than the Universal supplement.
Against the Men’s Extreme Sports Multi of NOW -> click here for this product <-:
This have good vitamins inside, but they have a major problem, which is that the pills are leaking when you receive them at home, something of their product process is messed up, and thus, because this is a waste of money, we highly recommend you not to buy it. So, the Animal is much better than this one!
Should you buy it?
After a while testing and reviewing it, and also taking other peoples comments and notes, we highly recommend you to buy it.
Vitamin supplements are vitamin supplements, but this one has the best one combined with some complex blends, which makes it one of the best ones out there. If you can stand the flavor, or just simply buy the capsules, to avoid the problem, you are settled for a very long while, while training and see your body growing, without having to worry about bad effects, such as depleting health or energy, since this will be maintained by this supplement.
So, we tell you, don’t hesitate, take it!
This product comes at different serving sizes, which are:
– 7 servings ( they have the Cherry Berry flavor)
– 15 packs ( capsules only)
– 22 Servings ( this has the both flavors)
– 30 packs
– 44 packs
Where can you buy it and how much does it cost?
You can buy it at different places:
To buy from Bodybuilding.com -> click here!
The prices are:
– For the 7 servings: $13.79
– For the 15 packs: $14.99
– 22 Servings: $28.95
– The 30 packs: $23.99
To buy it from evitamins ->click here!
They only have 1 serving, which is:
To buy it from GNC ->click here!
They also have only one serving:
– 22 servings, and the price is: $34.99
To buy it from Muscle & Strength -> click here!
They have 2 servings:
– 15 packs: $15.29
They have it at 2 servings
– 15 packs: $14.99
To buy from Amazon, click below!
They have 3 servings:
– 44 scoops: $30.99
– 30 Packs: $23.99
– 44 Packs: $28.95
Vitamins are necessary, no matter what, to preserve your health, even when you don’t train, but when you train, you really need them harder than before, since you else will create a gap, which your body will receive a big blow on that, and you will feel the effects of it sooner or later, so to prevent that and create a stable foundation for you and your body, to be sure you can train harder and receive that body of your dreams, we truly recommend you this product, it has everything inside what you need, and you won’t regret of having it for any second!
If you have a comment, or question, or simply want to share your experience with us, feel free to put it below in the comment section!